1) My mother taught me “GENETICS”
Mom: You are just like your father
2) My mother taught me “CLEANLINESS”
Mom: 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (This is five million trillion trillion or 5 x 10 to the 30th power) numbers of bacteria are alive on earth today. You are increasing their population by been unhygienic
3) My mother taught me “PATIENCE”
Mom: Will you complete my P.hd thesis in next 2 months.
4) My mother taught me “STAMINA”
Mom: Your office wear looks little dull; don’t put cloths in washing machine. Wash those bear hands.
5) My mother taught me to “ENVY”
Mom: There are millions of children less fortunate than you……. They don’t even get what you have got, so be thankful
6) My mother taught me “LOGIC”
Mom: Because I said so
7) My mother taught me “WISDOM
Mom: You will not understand now, probably at my age…..(so my wisdom is delayed)
8) My mother taught me about “BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION”
Mom: Forget about moon you will not touch even the last door of our house with this behavior of yours.
9) My mother taught me importance of “MONEY”
Mom: why r v ordering everything for dinner, just order Panner Burji & I will do rotis at home.Why waste money
10) My mother taught me to how to “RE-CHECK”
Me:What is it mom, I was in a meeting you called up 10 times?
Mom: I thought you were disconnecting the phone, so wanted to re-check.
11) My mother taught me to how to “WORRY”
Mom: Have you moved out of the building? Wanted to confirm, have a safe drive.
Me: Mom it’s been only a 1 mins after I waved you good-bye and I told you I am driving.
12) My mother taught me “FORSIGHT”
Mom: Did u had your lunch?
Me: even before answering
Mom (again): I knew your meeting might have prolonged
Me: I have an upset stomach
13) My mother taught me to “ADJUST”
Mom: Your 4th cousin wants to come to Bombay.
Me: Ya mom, I know that but she doesn’t have reservation
Mom:She is very excited to see Bombay, you can share your birth with her.(The journey is 10 night hours)
14) My mother taught me about “ANTICIPATION”
Mom: Just wait till we get home
15) My mother taught me about “ROOTS”
Where would you come from if they werent there?