My daughter(Vipra) is 14 months and hasnt developed any skills to digest solid food.So i continue to feed her with semi-solid food.I must flaunt her quality to eat anything (veg of course) without creating a fuss….she is thankfully not a fussy eater. I tried this recipe for her and she really really liked it.
1) 1 potato, peeled and chopped in small pieces.
2) Fresh 3 leaves of pudina for the flavour
3) 1 big carrot, sliced into small pieces.
4) 1/2 tsp oil
5) pinch of salt
6) pinch of turmeric
- Take a pressure cooker or cassrole. Heat on a medium flame and add 1/2 tsp oil.
- Once the oil is heated add, turmeric and salt.
- Toss in all the cut veges ans stir. enure all the veges are coated well in the oil.
- Add the pudina
- Pour in water, enough to cover the veges and bring it to boil.
- Ensure the veges are cooked well. As small tummies find it difficult to digest.
- Once the veges are cooled, add the cooked veges to blender.
- Blend it to semi-solid and serve the dish to your child.
Tip:-The carrot and pudina overcome the bland taste of potato.Pudina adds a different flavour, so my daughter enjoys eathing.